It doesn’t matter where you look, computers and automation are everywhere. They’re designed to make our lives easier. But can artificial intelligence (AI) writing software be the answer to your question when creating content?
If you’re looking for the best AI writing software to convert leads into customers, my two recommendations are Grammarly and Jarvis.
Writing such highly optimized content can be both time-consuming and costly.
From the days of basic spellcheck in Microsoft Word, software and technology using AI can now allow content creators to compete in high volume areas while producing error-free and high-quality content.
There’s no doubt that you could do all of these tasks on your own. But in an environment where time is money, using automated article writing software tools can help free up some of that time. This allows you to move on to other needle-moving tasks.
Ready? Let’s fly!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links that may provide a small commission to me at no cost to you (it will buy me a cup of coffee though 😉). However, these are the best AI tools to use when creating content. You can read more about the affiliate disclosure in my affiliate policy.
What is the Best AI Writing Software?
Below is my list of the best AI writing software to get you more engagement with your readers today.
Best for professional editing and proofreading.
I have used Grammarly for several years now and I continue to use it daily. The software has developed into so much more than just a grammar and spell checker. It corrects any errors, and will even suggest entire sentence rephrase structures in real-time.
A benefit of using Grammarly is that you can choose your default language. This really helps if you’re targeting the UK or Australian market but you’re from the US and vice versa.
Any spelling differences unique to those languages will be picked up by the software and highlighted which attracts your attention to it.
- Plagiarism checker.
- Grammar and autocorrect.
- Sentence rephrase function.
- Tone checker.
- Engagement metrics.
In addition to the above, Grammarly provides more value with seamless integration to pretty much all browsers including Safari and Google Chrome. But you’re not limited to just browsers and Google docs.
The plugin is compatible with emails and messaging services, apps like Slack and Asana, and even social media apps such as LinkedIn.
Grammarly has a three-tier system. Free, Premium, and Business. For most individuals, the free and premium plans will be enough. If you have a team of people (3-149) working on a document then the business plan is for you.
Here’s what they look like:
FREE: $0 per month.
What you get:
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation checker.
- Consiceness and tone detection of the passage.
- Limited to 1 user.
PREMIUM: $12 per month.
Everything covered in the free plan plus:
- Fluency within the passage so your words sound natural.
- Automatically re-writes hard to read sentences.
- Identifies repetitive passages so you can replace it more variety.
- Plagiarism detection (my favourite one – very handy).
BUSINESS: $12.50 per user per month.
Everything covered in the premium plan plus:
- Reusable snippets so your team can insert resuable phrases or comments to save time when writing.
- Analytics dashboard for constant monitoring and identifying improvement areas.
- Priority email support.
- Single Sign-on for accounts greater than 50 users.
Overall Grammarly is definitely a solid start for those who need to create a lot of articles. It is also compliant with the CCPA and GDPR laws. To give Grammarly a go click the button below.
Best automated article writing software for all types of content creators.
Jarvis, also known as conversion.ai is more than just article writing software, it’s a marketing assistant. The amount of technology that has gone into the software is definitely noticeable when you are creating your content.
To better understand how Jarvis was built, it started out by reading about 10% of the entire internet. Now that’s a lot of content!
To create your copy, you need to start by choosing a skill. Jarvis has been written by conversion experts and copywriters with specific rules to follow and templates to be guided by. It also uses machine learning to understand your writing style.
Next, input as much about your product as possible. The more you can give Jarvis, the more effective and on point your copy will be.
Finally, the AI writer will generate the copy. You can either use it, delete it, or rephrase it to your liking.
- Original and new content generated every time, reducing plagiarism issues.
- Use voice dictation to speak to Jarvis.
- Write and translate into multiple languages.
- Rephrase text to a lower or higher grade level depending on your target market.
- Seemingly integrates with SurferSEO to maximize your on-page optimization.
You get the ability to create content on many different platforms. From social media to blog posts, to even answering questions on forums. It is extremely versatile for your needs.
To publish more content quicker, choose from three plans to get started. Starter, Pro, and Boss Mode. Unfortunately, there’s no free plan but Jarvis does offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.
By choosing to pay annually you’ll get 2 months free on your subscription.
STARTER: $29 per month or $288 annually
What you get:
- 50+ short form copywriting templates to choose from, such as headlines, and bios.
- Unlimited users.
- Chat support.
- Generate up to 20,000 words per month with the ability to add more later if needed.
PRO: $109 per month or $1080 annually
Everything covered in the starter plan plus:
- Unlimited words.
- Long form assistant to generate copy for blog posts and video scripts.
- Assemble all the generated content into a single document.
- 1 user included. Add $40 per additional user.
BOSS MODE: $119 per month or $1308 annually
Everything covered in the pro plan plus:
- Unlock Jarvis to look back at the last 2,000-3,000 characters instead 600 from the pro plan. This gives a much higher quality of content.
- 1 user included. Add $50 per additional user.
- Run Jarvis an unlimited number of times without the need to write in between generations. Before, you needed to write a little to give Jarvis some context. This can speed up your writing process up to 2x quicker.
To save yourself hours of heartache writing long-form content and suffering from writer’s block then Jarvis has you covered.
Try Jarvis with a 10,000 word FREE trial now. Click the button below.
Best economic AI software option.
Article Forge uses deep learning instead of just scraping so the content is guaranteed to be unique. This means it passes the Copyscape test with flying colors and has zero duplicate content issues.
The way Article Forge works is, you give it a keyword phrase and any other relevant information like article length, headlines, etc, and the AI will work in 60 seconds to give you a high quality, relevant, and ‘human like’ article ready to be published.
- Set up a posting schedule to WordPress.
- Article Forge can automatically add relevant media to your posts such as images, and relevant links to make your content stand out further.
- The only AI writing software on the market that writes in seven different languages.
- Run your website on autopilot (pun intended) with API integration and SEO best practices.
The fact that it is the only software technology on the market to specifically write in a different language allows you to go into those lower competition markets and absolute dominate them.
Article Forge has only two very affordable options to choose from, a monthly or yearly subscription. Both offer the exact same functions and features, it just gives you a flexible way of paying.
- MONTHLY: $57 per month
- YEARLY: $27 per month or $324 annually
To get you started you can try Article Forge with a 5-day free trial. You then have up to 30 days to get a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with the software providing you have not generated more than ten articles.
I have found that some users have reported that the articles generated from the AI can be very general in nature and in some instances not really relevant to the author. But with Article Forge’s generous money-back guarantee it’s well worth giving it a go and seeing for yourself.
Best AI writing software for marketers.
Writesonic is perfect for marketers, digital agencies, and e-commerce brands. If you’re drafting ads, needing product descriptions, creating landing pages, or even if you need email copy then this is a great tool to automate the process and get your time back.
You’ll often hear that this software is GPT-3 powered. Basically, it’s using pre-trained algorithms to generate the text.
So it means that if you ask it a question it will come up with the answer. If you tell it to create a summary or write a poem it will do exactly that.
- Interactive demo on the website to try before you buy. See the AI writer in action.
- Uses both PAS and AIDA copywriting formulas to maximize conversions.
- Helps with copywriting but also fixes grammar, readability and content rephrasing.
- Generate content in 20+ languages. Great for targeting specific countries.
What’s great about Writesonic is that you can start off for free and then pay as you grow. No need to lock into any contracts upfront.
There are four different plans to choose from. Trial, Starter, Professional, and Business.
TRIAL: $0 per month – Best for new users.
What you get:
- 10 credits per month.
- Free features include use on landing pages, growth ideas, YouTube titles, and a readability checker.
- Basic features (with credits) include ads, content expander, SEO metatags, and short press releases.
- Advanced features (with credits) include, AI article writer, blog ideas, intros and outlines.
STARTER: $13.05 per month or $135 annually – Best for new marketers.
Everything included in the trial plan plus:
- 75 credits to be used on the basic and advanced features instead of 10.
PROFESSIONAL: $44.55 per month or $480.60 annually – Best for small businesses or marketing pros.
Everything included in the starter plan plus:
- Unlimited credits on basic features.
- Limited to 150 credits for advanced features.
- Includes priority support.
BUSINESS: $224.55 per month or $2424.60 annually – Best for medium-sized businesses needing to copywrite at scale.
Everything included in the professional plan plus:
- Limited to 1200 credits per month for advanced features.
Every time you generate a piece of content a credit gets deducted from your account, depending on the type.
Anything you generate from Writesonic belongs to you. However, some users have found you may need to change a couple of things before hitting publish.
Best AI software for generating articles.
A problem most of us face is staring at the computer screen with a blinking cursor wondering what to write. Rytr takes care of that. Practically eliminating writer’s block, you can create articles faster to get them published in record time.
Rytr’s mission is to create an all-in-one tool to manage everything you need in one place. Features such as an SEO analyzer for optimal keyword research, plugins for WordPress, and even connecting with other Rytrs.
- 15+ Languages and 20+ different tone types right out of the box.
- Helps you write in a whole range of use cases – blogs, emails, business pitches, etc.
- Utilises the AIDA format for copywriting content.
- Optimizes headings and meta descriptions in blog posts using SEO best practices.
Rytr’s interface is really quite easy to use. You simply select your case (blog post, social media, etc), next choose your language and tone, and finally, just start typing! The software will then work to turn your phrase into a higher-quality variant.
And if you’re not happy with what the AI writer is giving you, just keep generating the content until you are.
There are only two plans to choose from FREE and PREMIUM. Here is a little about each.
FREE: $0 per month
What you get:
- Free for life.
- Maximum usage of 5,000 characters per month.
- Increase you quota to 10,000 characters per month by leaving reviews on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
PREMIUM: $29 per month or $290 annually (get 2 free months)
What you get:
- Unlimited characters.
- An additional $19 per month or $190 paid annually.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Access to premium community.
When using the free plan, the credits are based on a monthly basis and reset every month. Unfortunately, any unused characters don’t get added on to the next month, use it or lose it.
At this stage, I found that Rytr is only available on Google Chrome as an extension.
Best for time restricted content creators.
AI Writer can be a helpful tool for those looking to get content as quickly and easily as possible. The way it works is the AI highly automates the process. All you need to provide is the relevant keywords or a headline and the software will take care of the rest.
This means you can generate articles from scratch, or even improve on the existing content you have. Those who are SEO-conscious bloggers will find this type of AI beneficial.
It comes with a rewriting component. So if you have one blog piece, then you could potentially get the entire article edited in a number of different ways that all essentially mean the same thing.
- AI Writer provides citations that you can manually verify for content accuracy.
- Writes articles with a 2 minute turnaround time.
- Avoids any duplicate content penalties and makes the most out of your content.
- High SEO performance and fully optimized generated articles.
The software is also API equipped so you can create your own auto-blogging projects.
There are three very simple plans to choose from depending on your needs. Basic, Standard, and Custom. While there is no free plan, AI Writer gives you a 1-week free trial to get started.
BASIC: $19 per month – Best for startups and bloggers managing one or two blogs.
What you get:
- Limited to one user only.
- AI text generator.
- Text Rewording.
- API access.
- Up to 40 articles per month.
STANDARD: $49 per month – Best for freelancers who write heaps of content.
Everything included in the basic plan plus:
- Up to 120 articles per month.
CONTACT US: Best for agencies and medium-sized businesses.
Contact them for unlimited users and for as many articles as you need.
While this is a great tool for any blogger, it needs to be said that AI Writer is not a replacement for writing. It works best as a tool that aids in content creation by sorting out the best of the available information and then the writer can use that for a highly optimized piece.
Best for WordPress users.
Articoolo is probably the simplest software to use in this list. They are quickly noting themselves in the industry and are a good option for those using WordPress. They offer a WordPress plugin if you’re not comfortable using Google docs and can quickly rewrite articles up to a 500-word limit.
The content algorithm can understand the context of an article from just a couple of key phrases. It then finds related content and keywords to rebuild the article using natural language processing (NLP), giving you a very readable and high-quality piece of text.
- Create whole new articles or get them rewritten in less than one minute.
- Title generator for increased click through rates.
- Find images and quotes to add to your article.
- API integration.
There are two types of pricing plans available. The first is a pay per use, and the second is a monthly subscription. If you go with the monthly subscription then it is definitely cheaper and provides more value.
They can also offer a custom subscription if your business or agency requires it.
Let’s take a closer look at their plans.
PAY PER USE:
|Price||Number of Articles|
|Price||Number of Articles|
|$29 per month||30|
|$49 per month||100|
|$99 per month||250|
Given that Articoolo is still needing further development, it is not a bad substitute for a few articles to get you going, especially that you can get entire articles generated or rewritten in under a minute.
AI Writing Software FAQ
An AI writer is a piece of software that, with the help of artificial intelligence, generates content that is of high quality and reads as if a human wrote the article.
They are currently generating a lot of interest within the digital marketing community because of their grammar, knowledge-based accuracy, and automation processes.
By using AI writing assistant software you can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to create highly engaging articles and media, to headlines that increase click-through rates.
It all depends on the needs and features your business requires to generate content. At the end of the day, it definitely is a matter of you get what you pay for.
I have done my best to summarize the pricing plans in this article ranging from those with a free trial to more expensive subscriptions.
Yes. You can use AI to produce high-quality papers that even include citations. Be prepared to make a few changes though, they’re not that great with tone and voice. But if you don’t like what the AI has generated for you then you can also get that piece of content rewritten until you’re happy with it.
Like with most automation tools out there (and I’m not just talking about content creation), there seems to be a lost art with humans potentially losing their writing skills and leaving it up to the machines to do.
So can an AI content generator write better than us? Yes and no.
While it can be useful and saves you time using AI writing software, make sure you know how to do it yourself first. Leaving it all up to a piece of technology to do your thinking for you may not make it sound as if a human wrote the article. They don’t fully understand the tone of voice yet.
They can be used to create fast blog posts, write more creative emails, and help with grammar and punctuation especially if English isn’t your first language.
So they’re great to help with capturing a reader’s attention. My recommendation is to use the software as a tool to help and guide you, not to replace your brain.
Do you use AI writing software? Let me know in the comments below.
It’s time to be the pilot of your life and not just the passenger.
Chris Bournelis is a blogger and part-time web developer. He has been working in online business since 2015. Join Chris here at ChrisBournelis.com for the best SaaS reviews and tips to get the most out of your online business.